Sunday, October 26, 2014

A lot of emotions

Well, today is just rough.....

It hit me hard, that I am only 23, and having to go through infertility treatments.....

23!!!!!

I have been doing okay...I haven't been having a rough time at all, just going with the flow, not worrying, not obsessing, until today, then BAM!! It hit me hard!! I am 23, and am on the worst emotional roller coaster of my life!!!

I am currently trying to make sense of everything....Steven and I have been together for over 6 years, and have no baby...Yet there are people out there who get abortions, and have kids left and right, and go party whenever they can, and still have kids....Then there is Steven and I....Who have been together for over 6 years, married, not financially struggling, and can't have kids the natural way. I have to take medicine, and get poked, get artificially inseminated, just in hopes of getting pregnant!!

Just a rant for today....


No comments:

Post a Comment