Thursday, February 19, 2015

This is me....

Well, I have no idea what else to label this as...But this is me.....And some of my random thoughts tonight.....

I have been doing really good....I have been happy, and staying positive....until tonight....

It is hitting me....I'm getting really sad, and terrified.

I am sad that I was pregnant, and now I am not. I am sad that I never got to see my baby, or hear a heartbeat, or see the heartbeat.

I am terrified that it will happen again! I see more people have multiple miscarriages, rather than just one. I'm terrified of getting another positive test.

I was so excited to try again, and now I am just terrified.....

I was hoping that I would get pregnant again, right away...but I would have to ovulate for that to happen, and well, I have to take medication to make me ovulate...So chances are I won't conceive right away.....

I am happy that I did conceive, but I am having to start all over again...Back to square one....Not to mention the emotions are worse now, and the want is even stronger. Does this ever get easier?


No comments:

Post a Comment